Sunday, March 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


I am seriously behind on housework and meal planning, and James is (rightfully) losing patience. I noticed Menu Plan Monday over at Kysha's blog and decided to see if it will help me stay on task.

Here are Laura's 13 Reasons to Menu Plan.

Here's our menu for the week:

Monday - grilled roast beef sandwiches, french fries
Tuesday - crockpot chili
Wednesday - chicken fajitas
Thursday - chef salad, garlic bread
Friday - manicotti, salad, garlic bread
Saturday - barbecue chicken, corn, broccoli
Sunday - eat out

We'll see how it goes!

4 comments:

Veggiemomof2 said...

Sounds like a yummy week! Welcome to MPM & Yes I helps keep me planning. Make sure to go back there this week & check out other menus while you are planning your menu next week! I get alot of great recipes from there!

Wifey said...

Welcome to MPM! You have a yummy menu. Have a great week!

Sandra said...

Yum, everything looks so good. Thanks for sharing.

Mine is up too

Sandra♥

DEHausfrau said...

Welcome to MPM! I know it has inspired me to stay on track with at least one aspect of our homelives (the laundry, well that's another issue) and I hope it can do that for you as well.

Thanks for sharing your menu and have a great week.